Unprotected sex, intense cramps, brown discharge, pregnancy test negative. What could this be?

Hi Let me start with yes I ve had unprotected sex, but its been nearly 14 months sense my last cycle. Last Wednesday I began to feel cramps *fairly intense* I figured it would just be my cycle coming to visit. Thursday evening I used the restroom to find brown discharge , that continued until Saturday morning and stopped. I have had frequent migraines and back pains *chucking it up to the cycle* I have had regular BMs and have noticed my urine is darker one day I did notice a little blood in it again*cycle* was my thought and yesterday my stomach became so sensitive to the touch when my husband began to rub it for me (I find that sometimes a massage helps) it hurt way worse and still hurts now at one point during the *massage* I left and needed to regurgitate the virtually invisible dinner I ate about 5 hours before. Any ideas? Help oh and I ve taken pregnancy tests they were all negitive
Asked On : Sat, 28 Jul 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  10 Awaiting Answer