Unprotected sex, getting headache, fever, sweating, body pain, tiredness. HIV? Which test should be done?

Hi, I m a male 25, I had an unprotected vaginal sex with an sex worker a month ago. I have undergone HIV antibody test 2 times from the date of exposure. But I am aware I need to wait for 3 months and do a re-test. Now from past 2 weeks, I am having symptoms like headache , fever in the evening time, sweating, body pain, tiredness all the time.. I am worried about my health now. Can you suggest me which test I ca perform now to detect HIV status
Asked On : Sun, 19 Aug 2012