Unprotected sex, burning sensation in penis, pain on urinating, yellow discharge. Will cranberry juice help?

Hi I had unprotected sex about 3 weeks ago and my penis burns, when I pee it hurts even more and last night I just noticed yellow discharge from my penis, it dosent smeel just kinda looks like egg yolk in a way. I m really scared of going too a doctor and am really scared the bill will come out expensive I have no insurance so money will come out of my pocket. Will drinking crandberry juice help it?
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013