Unprotected sex, bleeding. Taken expired postinor 2, no periods. History of delayed periods. Will expired medication have harmful effects on my health?

I m 50 years old and did not have period for over 2 months. Then one night I had sex with my partner and he didn t pull out before ejaculate. I also leaked out some blood during the intercourse which I was not sure whether it was my menses. However, I found the expired postinor 2 (at the box said expired December 2009). I took the 2 tablets in one shot within 12 hours after the sex. Two weeks pass by, there is no sign for my period. My questions what could be the effect for taking the expired postinor2 ?? Will it harm any part of my body for taking these expired medicine??
Asked On : Wed, 11 Jul 2012

I don't think these expired medications will have significant effect on your health.