Unprotected sex after periods, had brown discharge followed by heavy bleeding after taking levonselle pill. Is this a common side effect?

Hi, I finished my peirod on a monday, the following week I had sex on a wednesday about 6pm(he did not come inside of me) the next morning (thursday) at 9am I tookl the levonselle morning after pill a few days later I noticed some brown discharge this was varied from light to a little bit heavie after a few days of this for two days my blood was the normal red colour however this lasted for too days is this a common side effect, and was that my period coming 2 weeks I pregnant?
Asked On : Tue, 24 Jul 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  50 Awaiting Answer