Unprotected sex. Had swollen lymph node, fever, diarrhea. Suggest?

i had an unprotected encounter with a unmarried girl 2 days ago, she is masseuer in a female to male spa, i licked her vagina for 1 mnt and pushed in her for almost 30 sec and discharged outside, she has confessed that she had unprotected sex earlier 7-8 months ago only once before me (that guy also discharged outside her pussy). but during my encounter she had a swollen lymph in her upper back which was covered and almost cured and she also does nt faced any 1/2 week long fever or diarrhea in last 2 yrs, she is confident that she is nt infected but never had a test. can i get infected? i am really getting crazy.plz help. if i am infected then my wife will be infected and my baby (7mnths) is used to drink breastmilk . will my baby also be infected..plz help, i am getting just mad
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013