Unprotected oral sex. Oral swab quick and labcorp test done negative, lymph node and joint pain. HIV?

Hi doctor like 7 weeks ago I gave unprotected oral sex. And at week 4 from exposure I had an oral swab quick test for hiv at home it was negative. And at week 5 from exposure I had an 8 panel test for everything i went to labcorp and everything was negative. Then at week 6 I had another oral oral swab quick test st home and it was negative the test read <1.00. <1.00.but I have lymph node and joint pain and I'm really scared of the window period of time for hiv. U think I might have hiv?
Asked On : Mon, 14 Oct 2013