Unmovable lump on neck, no pain, does not seem to be muscular. Any ideas?

hi there, iv had a lump on my neck for a while and am curious to know what it is, it is about the size of a small marbel on the back/side. its hard, doesent move and doesent hurt. if i turn my head to the side i can actually pinch it. iv had a bad neck for years but cant afford treatment, iv had a few sports massages on it in the past and he didnt know what it is so im pretty sure its not muscular. any ideas would be appreciated chance
Asked On : Tue, 30 Oct 2012