Unexplained different types of rashes all over body, some leaving marks. How to get relief?

Hey there, For about 6 months now, I ve been having explained rashes and doctors don t know what s causing it. It occours on my arms, upper thigh, breasts, full back, chest, neck and face (especially the forehead ). There are different kinds of rashes. Some are red. They all itch . Some appear like hives initially and then become red. Some are just patches of red. In two cases, the red rashes turned into permanent scars under my skin which look like skin discoloration. Apart from that, I have reddish and brownish spots UNDER my skin on my right arm near the elbow which are permanent unlike the rashes which come and go, albeit very frequently. The red rashes worsen after I have a bath. I changed my moistureizer and soap to Sebamed and use Johnson s baby shampoo. The doctor thought it was caused by chlorine in the water but even after purchasing a shower with a chlorine filter, the problem persists. Please help ! Thank you in advance.
Asked On : Sun, 4 Nov 2012