Uneasy stomach, feels tight and swollen when sit at left. Recommendations?

hi Dr, my stomach from the left side is making me uneasy, happens when am sitting down, its like making mi tight on that left side, making me uncomfortable. I feel like something on that side is swollen inside. Am not sure whats wrong but its making my stomach tight on my left side. I don't feel like sitting with this feeling. please help
Armon
Asked On : Sun, 13 Oct 2013
Hi, Thank you for posting at Health Care Magic.

The problem you have is related to gastritis(red mucous). It is an inflammation, that produces Hydrochloric acid(muriatic acid) more than needed. This is the reason why you feel uncomfortable. I recommend not to drink or eat: coffee, milk and high acidic foods. You should eat many times a day. Also you should take anti-acid. I recommend omeprazole 20 mg.
*Also contact your medic for medicines.

Take Care.