Underwent tymnoplasty with mastoidectony surgery. What is the beeping in ear?

Hi doc I had undergone tymnoplasty with mastoidectony surgery a month back..after surgery m having a continuous beep sound in my ear .wen consulted the doctor he has suggested a dosage of espholin plus tablet for 3 months .i m taking tablet but there s no reduction in intensity of sound.pls can u suggest some alternative.
Asked On : Tue, 24 Jul 2012
ENT Specialist 's  Response

The beeping in the ear may be a part of the healing process and will come down in 2-3 months , it can also represent a neurological damage and this can be confirmed with a audiological test. i would like you to discuss this with your ent doctor. espholin plus is good and you should continue it.