Underwent 3 level laminectomy l2 to l4, had severe leg pain, low back pain. Pain remains even now. Suggestions ?

September 2011, 3 level laminectomy l2 to l4. At the time I was experiencing severe leg pain and mild low back pain . I was diagnosed with spinal stenosis prior to surgery. 16 months later I still have leg pain in both legs, more pain in low back, and also have been diagnosed with motor neuropathy . I have numerous epidural injections, nerve blocks, and every possible test there is. I was told that sometimes surgery cannot fix the problem, and that I have a bad back. I and my PTherapist feels I need a fusion because I have pain bending either forward or backward at my l3-l4 area. Do you have any suggestions?
Asked On : Sat, 22 Dec 2012