Undergone liver transplant, developed multiple complications. Currently suffering from hypoxemia, problem in cerebral cortex, advised no treatment. Suggestions?

my brother had done liver transpant.. during this they operate four times ..after first transplant bleedind were started to stop that doctors done other surgery after this graft did not work so other retranasplant of cadaver liver done..but doctor find that the liver was not got blood so they done next more surgery..after it graft work well but billurubin level is 25 ... but still that after. 23 day of surgery they not become conscius they raise neuro problem doctor says that due to four times surgery he suffer from neurological problem suffer. from hypoxemia and viral infection and problem in cerebral cortex doctors say it can not treated...please suggest me suitable treatment..i am in much trouble
Asked On : Tue, 20 Nov 2012