Undergone laparoscopy for gall bladder removal. Had bile leak, acute pancreatitis and had ercp. Walking helps?

I had my gall bladder removed 3 weeks ago via laporascopic surgery. The next day I had to go back to the hospital for severe pain which was a bile leak and the flowing day had an ercp and stent put in. Then got acute pancreatitis. I was in the hospital 7days. I will have another ercp in 2.5 weeks and have stent removed. Still having some discomfort on my right side of abdomen but tolerable. Still very fatigued and out on medical leave. My question is would it be helpful to start walking to build up my strength or is it to early?
Asked On : Wed, 24 Apr 2013