Undergone Perinal abcess surgery. Taking sizt bath by gauze dressing. Slight pus around wound. Is this serious?

Dear Doctor,

I had undergone Perinal abcess surgery 3 weeks ago under GA. Though my pain has gone, I am taking sizt bath twice a day followed by proper gauze dressing. however there is slight pus which is present in other area of my wound every mornign. i am really worried is the sign that i my abcess is still present or there is fistula or this is normal if there is slight puss during healing process.

please guide.

Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013