Undergone ECHO, suggestive of Hypokinesia. What is Hypokinesia?

GOOD AFTERNOON:
I MAY HAVE HYPOKENESIS, WHICH WAS DISCOVERED AFTER HAVING AN ECHO TWO WEEKS AGO.
I HAD QUADDRUPLE BI PASS SURGERY 13 MONTHS AGO, ALSO THE RESULT OF AN ECHO, AND HAVE RECOVERED WELL. I LIKE TO PLAY RAQUETBALL THRICE WEEKLY, PLAY GOLF 4 TIMES PER WEEK (I DRIVE THE CART) AND DO YOGA TWICE WEEKLY. 7 WEEKS AGO, I STOPPED TAKING THE 40 MG OF SIMVASTATIN OWING TO MUSCULAR ACHES. I LIKE SPORTS, AM 72 YRS OLD, AM 30 LBS OVERWEIGHT.
6'0" 220 LBS, NO HISTORY OF HEART PROBLEMS IN THE FAMILY.

IN LIGHT OF THE ABOVE INFO, WHAT EXACTLY IS HYPOKENESIS--I PLAN TO BE AT MY CARDIOLOGIST TOMORROW AT 10:15 AM.

THANKING YOU IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR INPUT,

SANDFORD GALLAGHER
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013