Undergoing pheumonia treatment. Suggested xray which showed broncho mascular markings, presence of lung infection. Prescribed livoriland, B complex. Is the line of treatment correct, should sonography be done?

Hello, Thanks for the services being extended by you great Doctors. Well,till 24th March 2012 I was undergoing treatment for Pneumonia as consolidation were beneath the Right Lung on 7th / 8th of March only. However Doctor treating me suggested for an FRESH X-Ray which shows PROMINENCE of Broncho Mascular vascular Markings, Which i believe still presence of infection in lung but Doctor attending me discontinued Anti-biotic and reccomended all Vitamin B Complex, Livoriland one more Vitamin Medicine. Though I don t doubt my Doctor as I rate as Fantastic Doctor but due to mere curiosity asking you, weather the Line Of Treatment is correct ? Rather suspecting else the Doctor asked me to go for Abdominal Sonography ,. please suggest me what to do?
Asked On : Sat, 31 Mar 2012