Undergoing fertility treatment, advised ICSI, want to know functions of ALL 9, productiv plus, ecosprin 75. Advise?

Hi, I want to know the use of ALL 9 and Productiv plus tablet in terms of treating infertility problems.. I am married since 8 yrs and i dont hv a child till now and i am undergoing fertility treatment and my doctor hv asked me to go for ICSI next month. So in this case i want to know how ALL 9 and productiv plus and ecosprin 75 along with some contraceptive pill wll help me ? . I want to know the use of all the above tablets . Thanks, G3
Asked On : Tue, 22 May 2012