Undergoing chemo therapy after ca colon surgery. Side effects after taking medicines. What to do?

i m 56yr female, hav undergone surgery for ca colon (resection anastomosis ) 3months back. n now taking chemo therapy , Oxyplatin 140mg & tap capcetabin.. Advised 6 cycles. taken 3 cycles, last on 24 oct. during 1st two cycles, i didn t experienced any sideeffects except weakness for 2-3days after taking iv oxyplatin. but after taking 3rd cycle i felt severe weakness, nausia, acidity, n burning sensation & pain in veins.. n tingling sensation in fingers, turning fingers blue on exposure to cold (water/ pots from fridge). Dr what will you advise for this? please opine.. Should i continue or reduce dose?? thank you.
Asked On : Fri, 16 Nov 2012