Under skin nodules on face, pain in some nodules, reddish in colour , whitish at the tip

for the past 8 months, I have had these nodules under my skin on and around my face . They started in a small group behind my right ear, and became bothersome to me, so I begain picking at it, trying to pop it and what not. They would not pop, and if it came close, it was extremely painful. They move if I try and squeeze the hard pus out. Over the past few months, they have multiplied, and they move or swim slowly underneath my skin. When it has popped, it bleeds non stop a very bright red blood. sometimes looking like bright redish/orange. They leave huge marks on my skin and sometimes it look like there are hundreds of tiny white heads all bunched together. When they reach my jawline, white stringy things simply fall out from my skin to the floor. What is this!? It s making me crazy please help. It s taking over my entire life
Asked On : Mon, 7 May 2012