Under severe stress, have periodic appearance of itchy rash, suspicion of poison ivy, no improvement with medicine. Cause?

I ve starting getting this rash a couple of weeks ago.. It comes and goes and it s very itchy. I went to the doctor and she said that it looked like poison ivy but I haven t been anywhere to get into something like that. She said use cortisone or Benadryl cream but nothing it helping. Insont know why this is happening. I have been very stressed lately and my doctor said that that could have something to do with it? I just need answers..
Asked On : Sun, 30 Sep 2012