Under nipple hurts when i take deep breath, stressed. Treatment?

Hi im a 14 teenager and all day today ive. Noticed that when i take a deep breathe my heart, well i dont know if it is my heart but right under my nipple hurts bad. Its under my nipple, and like three inches over. It makes me not want to take any more deep breathes. Im really scared and i don not know what it is. Latley i have noticed that ive been pretty stressed can someone please help me im pretty scared, what can be some good things to releive it?
Asked On : Sun, 13 Oct 2013
Cardiologist 's  Response
Hi friend,
Welcome to Health Care Magic

It could be from Stress
However, relation to breathing demands - lung and pleura be evaluated…
See an Internist / get yourself examined / at times, basic investigation may be necessary...
Over The Counter (OTC) Non Steroidal Anti Inflammatory Drugs (NSAID) / muscle relaxants / anxiolytics will be useful in the meanwhile...

Wishing all well
God bless
Good luck