Under gastroenterologist treatment, persisting burning in chest, upper abdomen, irregular constipation, weight gain over stomach. Better treatment advise?

My wife is under treatment by Gastreonologist of Apollo. Medications are in process. But inspite of that burning sensation feeling in chest and upper abdomen is sensed. Constipitation is irregular and weight is increasing i.e, in stomach. Please suggest a good doctor for better treatment to make relief from burning sensation forever. apart from that all test is being conducted like endoscopy , colonoscopy , all types of blood test,FT3, FT4, TSH ,C.T. Scan etc. Everything is normal except discrepencies found in Thyroid whose treatment is in progress and responding.
Asked On : Mon, 1 Oct 2012