Under allopathic treatment for OCD, symptoms of Schizophrenia, takin g medicine accordingly. How long will it take to cure?

Respected Doctor, My son aged 18 yrs is under allopathic treatment for OCD for the last two and half years. Recently he was showing some symptoms of Schizophrenia also and was given medicine accordingly.Since in allopathy they are treating the symptoms, I am in doubt about its efficacy in long run.While taking allopathic medicine he has become very dull and weak emotionally.Kindly guide. A.K.Gupta Jaipur
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013