Under ATT for tubercular lymphadenopathy. Elevated SGOT levels after treatment. Reason?

Dear Doctor, A year ago, I was diagnosed for tubercular lymphadenopathy and I was put under ATT. The treatment was for one full year and the doctor told me that I was responding well to it. At the end of the treatment, I was told to check my SGPT and ESR levels. Both turned out to be normal, but additionally I also checked my SGOT (the usual practice during the course of the treatment had been to get my SGOT and SGPT checked regularly). The SGOT reading turned out to be 45 U/L as opposed to the normal level of 0-38 U/L. Is this something to be concerned about? Is it because I have stopped the medication - I had normal SGOT and SGPT values when I checked them at 9 months of treatment. I plan to get them checked again after a couple of months - in the mean time is there any precautions I must take?
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013