Uncontrolled bladder, had biopsy, prescribed compound antibiotics

I HAVE BEEN HAVING UNCONTROLLED BLADDER AND AFTER BIOPSY THEY SAY I TREI AND CAN BE TREAT BY COMPOUND ANTIBODICS FOR 5 WEEKS IN DR. OFFICE FOR 2 HOURS MEDS GOING TO SENT TO MY HOME AND I GO GET A AAAAAAA PUT IN FOR 2 HRS. 5 WEEKS ONCE A WEEK. I AM A RETIRED RESPIRATORY THERPIAST DO YOU HAVE IN FO ON THIS IT IS TRI ECT THANKS
Asked On : Fri, 24 Feb 2012
HI
Thank for asking to HCM
First of all you have not mentioned you age here, second you have not described your complain to the point but most important is age and gender which ate missing here, take care.