Uncontrollable shaking, hand tremors, losing control of urinary movements. History of cancer

Hi, my mother has stage IV cancer that originated from her bile ducts and have metastasized to her liver and lungs. She has liver cirrhosis as well. I am wondering why she is shaking uncontrollable. Hand tremors started a few days ago, and today they are much worse and it looks like she is starting to lose control of her urinary movements. She has been vomiting a lot over the couple of days, and is on morphine and oxycodone for pain. Thank you.
Asked On : Tue, 25 Sep 2012