Thanks for coming to HCM. What is your age? Do you feel anxious and/or tense? You mentioned that gas & bloating
happens with everything; did you notice that it is more with some particular foods or milk? I am assuming here that you are not constipated.
To avoid excessive gas, you can try the following:
1. Eat food & drink liquids slowly, don't rush in swallowing or by gulping liquids. Avoid chewing gums/hard handy particularly while lying down. You can try belching/burping voluntarily after eating.
2. Certain foods produce excess gas like cabbage, broccoli, beans, bran. Cut down on them.
3. Do not smoke or use other tobacco products
4. Cut down on alcohol, keep your body hydrated well
5. Try eating multiple small meals instead of large meal.
6. Try peppermint after food, that will help you burp the gas easily and reduce bloating
7. Maintain a regular exercise plan that will keep you energetic but relaxed; you can try yoga
Hope the above information helps. Try to recall/note the times to get more gas than other times, that might indicate the sources of problem.
Wish you feel better soon!