Uncomfortable from change in medicine, angeliq, premarin 0.3 to premarin 0.625,100 mg progesterone. Advise?

Hi. My gyn recently changed. The new gyn changed my medication from angeliq and .3 mg premarin to .625 mg premarin and 100 mg progesterone. I felt horrible on the new medication, but he refuses to change it back! He told me that he would increase the premarin, but would not prescribe birth control (angeliq) with estrogen! When I told him that angeliq was for menopause, he said to get another opinion from another doctor.
What is the likelihood that if I go to another doctor that he would be willing to write me a prescription for the angeliq?
Asked On : Tue, 30 Apr 2013