Uncomfortable feeling on putting pressure against stomach, difficulty in lying on stomach. What could the cause be?

I have an uncomfortable feeling when a put pressure against my stomache. I have been feeling it for a while. I am 29 and have 2 kids that are 9 and 6... I do aot of heavy lifting and may be a bit stressed on a daily basis. I cant seem to be able to lay on my stomache from the sensitivity of my abdomen . could it be anything bad or just bad eatting, ulcers , or pregnancy. I cant see myself being pregnant since i have not had a menstral period in almost 6 yrs. Just curious what u may think.
Asked On : Mon, 5 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  173 Awaiting Answer