Uncomfortable fFeeling of blood gushing from left cheek down to neck. No relief from stemetil. Nerve problem?

DEAR DR., I HAVE THIS FEELING OVER THE POSTERIOR SIDE OF CHEEK AND DOWN THE NECK.FEEL LIKE BLOOD GUSHING FROM THE CHEEK RIGHT DOWN THE NECK(OCCURRED ON THE LEFT SIDE ONLY).IT LASTS FOR ABOUT 10 SECONDS.IT OCCURS ANY TIME OF THE DAY WITHOUT WARNING.I FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE WHEN IT HAPPENS. MANY TIMES I TRY TO SHOW TO SOMEONE WHEN IT COMES, BUT ITCANNOT BE SEEN.I AM 63 YEARS OLD, FEMALE.THE DR. GIVE ME STEMETIL, TO RULE OUT INFECTION IN THE EAR. BUT NO EFFECT. PLEASE HELP ME..MY LOCAL DR. HERE COULD NOT FIND THE PROBLEM.OR COULD IT BE SOME NERVES PROBLEM.. THANK YOU.
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013