Unchanged white spots, marks increasing in size. Taking Dicaris for vitiligo. What can I do?

Hi aim 34 yrs n is having vitiligo from the age of 18 .every 2 -3yrs vitiligo reoccurs .now also I have been taking medicines from last 7-8 months .i am taking dicaris twice a week,melanocyl n trimop forte tablet alternate day .it s one tablet each.ultranuroncapsule daily.after 2 hrs of taking melanocyl n trimop tab I expose my depigmented area to sunlight for 10 minutes.30minutes before exposing to sun I apply flutivate cream to the white I have lot of improvement but some white spots r not changing n now I have noticed last week that few marks r increasing in size.i am still taking the above mentioned medicines.please advice me what can I do ?
Asked On : Thu, 25 Oct 2012