Unbearable pain in lower jaw during flight. Pressure, pain above ears moves to the back, neck. Suggestions, exercises?

while travelling through airways i feel tremendous & unbearable pain in my lower jaw when the flight takes off & lands. Also the pain arises exactly above my ears & i feel as if the nerves are goin to burst. Also while the take off & landing there is tremendous pressure above my ears & it starts from here & slowly moves to the back of my ear & then neck (back side). This becomes very unbearable hence please suggest probable excercise for the same.
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013