Unable to reduce weight, due to time constrain unable to go for jogging, aerobics. Alternate way to reduce weight?

hi this is shruthi here My age is 22, Height 5.3 and weight 55kgs... I wanto reduce my weight before i was 62kgs that is 8months back and i did regular work outs like aerobics , jog, shuttle and diet and reduced my weight now i joined a new job and finding very hard to go for gym nor for jog so could you kindly suggest me what alternative can i do to reduce my weight or atleast to maintain the same weight and also clarify me whether my weight is correct according to my height.
Asked On : Sat, 16 Mar 2013