Unable to hear what I speak, hearing perfect sometimes. Blockage in eardrum?

I have special problems with my right ear. The left one occasionally seems to join the right ear with a messing up of hearing on both ears. The right ear quite often goes to a point where I feel kind of a blockage of the eardrum . At its worst, I cannot hear my speaking outside of both ears. But people tell me they can hear me. It goes back and forth for different amounts of time. Sometimes the hearing is perfect - so it seems - in both ears. But it can quickly go to the point where especially the right one acts up strangely and occasionally the left one then goes squirrely too. Stan Webb
Asked On : Sun, 23 Dec 2012