Unable to have intercourse. Penis unable to penetrate vagina, ejecting outside. Partner having pain, bad position also

i am 32 years male. married before one and half years. we didnt have a successful intercourse yet. while trying to do sex, we were unable to put penis into the vagina.
sometimes ejection is occuring outside.
sometimes erection is not stable, penis is getting weakened after sometime and not erecting again.
pain is occuring to wife while trying to insert.
also we are not getting a good position for proper insertion.
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013
thanks for using healthcare magic.
I have gone through your available history.
You and your partner should consult sexologist to have proper evaluation. I do not feel any physical abnormalities in both of you but you need sex education for better enjoyment.
Pain to your wife might be because of faulty position or inadequate lubrication.

meanwhile you can surf the various sex position on internet and exercise masters and johnson technique for better control over ejaculation.
thanks.
I hope you can enjoy your sex life very soon.