Unable to get erections after bending erect penis and popping. Am virgin. Help

Hi Doc, I was erect and I bent my penis down for extra pleasure. I heard a pop sound soon after which I lost my erection and since then I am unable to get instant erections rather no erections at all.There was no pain or bruising but I have lost my sex drive and I don t feel like my penis is there. I am unable to flex my penis like I used to without touching. There is no sensation in my penis and nothing triggers the erection.. . I used to masturbate 4-5 times a week but now I have reduced it. Can you please suggest me what could have gone wrong as am really worried that I have broken my penis and that I will never be able to have sex. I am still a virgin . I have a lower back pain also on the lower left side and pain in my right thigh. also sometimes I feel a pain in my pubic area and near my testicles.. Please help me thank you.
Asked On : Wed, 15 Aug 2012
Welcome to Healthcare Magic1
Dude you were really very hard on a very soft boneless thing!
A sudden pop associated with loss of penile sensations and erection is a matter of concern.
You might have created a big trouble in the penis.
You must get a review with a urologist as soon as possible to get it evaluated and should not delay otherwise you may repent later on.
I hope you will get well soon.