Unable to empty bladder fully, frequent urination. Ultrasound scan shows cysts in kidneys. Treatment?

I am 65 years of age. I feel that I am unable to void urine fully and so am compelled to frequent urination . Urination is better while sitting. Ultrasound findings are mild prostatomegaly, 33 x 41 x 39 mm with a volume of 28.9 cc. PSA is ok. There is one cyst on each kidney , until ocular cortical cyst 14 mm in rt kidney and unilocular parapelvic cyst 44x46 mm in left kidney. Please advise on treatment.
Asked On : Tue, 10 Jul 2012