Unable to ejaculate, feeling frustrated. Stressed and tired. How to make him relax?

My boyfriend has been under a lot of stress , long work hours, tired etc. We have been together for about 6 months and 3 months ago is when the stress/ anxiety started due to a new work schedule. Previous to this change he was able to climax/ejaculate without problem, sometimes it would take a little while but he always could. In the last couple months maybe 3 times out of the last 10 times we have had sex he has ejaculated/climaxed, this seriously frustrates him, I am being understanding and told him that if he worries about it too much it may not happen. So 45 minutes of sex and we are both exhausted, and in pain so we just stop. This makes him want sex even less because he gets so frustrated. I am aware of Delayed Ejaculation , and I believe the amount of stress he has been under is causing this issue, but I don t know how to help relax him so that he can fully enjoy a sexual encounter.
Asked On : Mon, 28 May 2012