Unable to eat anything due to RSD. Can it affect inner organs and bowels?

I have RSD for two years now. I am unable to eat anything but oatmeal for the past year. I get very sick when I eat even with the oatmeal and I have to try to take Pepto Bismil but found out that this can be very bad for you. I am trying to find out if RSD can affect your inner organs and if it can affect your bowels? I have also lost all of my hair.
Asked On : Mon, 27 Aug 2012
Homeopath 's  Response
hi i had gone through your query and understand your concerns.

without treating the underlying causes of RSD; REFLEX SYMPATHETIC DYSTROPHY ,you cant be cured

the possible causes of RSD;

-suppressed STRONG FEELINGS such as WORRY,ANGER etc.have caused the inflammations they will not get better until these feelings have come out into the open.
A variety of injuries and conditions can precipitate reflex sympathetic dystrophy, including:

-Cervical disk disease
-Lumbar disc disease

treatment option;
i advise you taking Homeopathic medicines gives safe and permanent cure for your complaints
consult your local homeopathic physician for correct diagnosis of the case and remedy to fit your complaints
I hope this is helpful for you, thank you