Unable to conceive, have pain in the tube that stems from testicles to transport sperm during sex. Anything wrong ?

I am 33 years old and my girlfriend is 31 years old, we have tried unprotected sex in order to conceive for a year, but nothing could happen up to now (no pregnant). Another problem that I have experienced after sexual intercourse I used to feel a bit pain (itching) in the tube that stems from testicles to transport sperm out. My girlfriend experienced differences in her period cycles each month (early or late). Are there any health problem in both of us?
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013