Unable to conceive. All tests normal. Cyst present in ovaries. Semen analysis normal. Have PCOS?

respected doctor i m 26yr old n my dh is 27..ttc for 9 months..not get we consulted a doctor and did all the investigations..everythng ws normal except lh/ fsh ratio which is usg ws taken on 8th day of my perds.. and it showed 18 follicles in my rt ovary and 12 follicles in my lt ovary..and a cyst measuring 3.8* 2.7 cm on my rt ovary with low level internal periods r very regular..29 days cycle..and having dysmenorrhea on my 1st and 2nd day of my dh semen analysis wer normal...sir pls tel me whether dat cyst is due to endometriosis ..and whether i hav pcos..what wil i do next
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013