Unable to clear throat, restless legs at night. Taking requip medication. Treatment?

I wake up every night & many times during the day trying to clear my throat & I can t---eventually after several hours it gets better---also I take Requip 20mg for restless legs every night --when I try to wake up in the AM I feel like I m in a coma or very drugged--I really don t think its the requip--I ve been on it for years---I have an appnt to see an ENT in August but I am getting so frustrated now---can you help me? thanks I am on disability & cannot afford to pay--sorry
Asked On : Sat, 28 Jul 2012