Ultrasound shows single foetus with head to the left side, placenta fundal, posterior, no anomalies, normal flow to cerebral artery. Normal?

hi my lmp -ga 21 weeks 5 days my report shows detial.... intrauterine pregnancy with single feteus seen in transverse lie with fetal head to the left side .the placenta is fundal and posteriror.none ofthe major fetal anomalies can be seen by ultrasound is apparent at present..on colour doppler study ,normal flow pattern in middle cerebral artery(PSV-33.7cm/sec) .. doctors plz refer my report and tell the condition of my pregnnancy
Asked On : Tue, 14 Aug 2012