Ultrasound shows kidney disease, increased creatinine, urine test shows kidney injury. Scared

Hil My husband was told in 2011 that his kidney function was off and asked to do labs again. When did again still off. Then he was referred to kidney doctor. Was told to take ultrasound and was told it was fine. Then when another doctor took over was told ultrasound showed kidney disease. He also had two other ultrasounds and was told they were fine. His creatinine jumped from being 2.0 to 4.2 within four months. Dr. didnt know why. Did urine test and dr. dsaid it showed kidney injury and asked us what happened in those four months. My husband caught c-diff then and he had to be put on antibitoics for 2 to 3 months due to c-diff kept coming back, dr. said thats why and told us he thinks creatinine would go down,. It went down to 3.9 since a month ago when it was 4.2. Do you believe it can go down some more and the disease won t progress that fast. I am scared. Thanks
Asked On : Sun, 21 Oct 2012