Ultrasound scan done, technician says I am not sexually active. Negative blood and urine test. Am I pregnant?

I had urine test and blood test negative. I don t know if this was all in my head but anyways doctor wrote for an ultrasound . Had ultrasound today and was expecting from the tech to say something what she is seeing and what not but all she said is are you not sexually active. I said yes, then she said you are tensing up. I don t know what dis she mean by this. But I did have intercourse last night before going today. I am wondering would it have affected it ? what is tensing up mean? If I am pregnant would she not have said it . her not saying this mean I am not pregnant? I am worried now.
Asked On : Fri, 6 Jul 2012