Ultasonagraphic report

Ultasonagraphic report :Liver shape Size 148 mm and eato texture in coarse. my moither age is 68 years. is it dangerous or not
Asked On : Wed, 3 Mar 2010
  Anonymous's Response

what will one  come to know by size 148mm and echotecture coarse to say it is dangerous or not ? need full information

I hope you are doing fine..

I am Manish Mishra working with a leading hospital in India , which has a respectable record in curing the Liver diseases including Liver Transplants .
We are not only serving the locals ,but we have huge patient flow from different parts of world,

And if we talk about the record than it is more than 95 % success ratio,
The best part is NO WAITING TIME with the financial viability, the cost of treatment in India is marginally low as compaired to any other country in world that you may be aware of.

Financial viability with superior medical services (Including Post and Pre Care),huge infrastructure backing and with leading doctors associated with us, we can assure of the best medical available any where in world..

We would like to approach more and more people to serve the mankind with best of the medical facility available in minimal cost.

I hope together we can work wonders for curing Liver Ailments.

For any querries you are free to get in contact through below mentioned email ID.

Assuring of Best in Health Care always...

Manish Mishra
Manager Business Development
Gujarat-Rajasthan-Madhya Pradesh

Global Hospitals Group -INDIA

Tel- +91-989898-2-333