Ulcer on penis head, bumps on base of penis, wife has genital warts. STDs, HIV test negative. Can my husband and I have unprotected sex?

My husband had ulcer on his head of penis and small bumps on base. Given antivirals and antibiotics by GP but keeps coming back. I went to gynaecologist and found that I have genital warts! Had me on pap smear test as well. Gave me warts solution. Before, we were already screened for STDs and HIV which turned out to be negative. I m still waiting for my pap smear test results. So, How will my husband and I gonna enjoy our sex life if this keeps going? We are planning to have our first baby in the near future. Can we still have unprotected sex?
Asked On : Sat, 14 Jul 2012