UTI infections, pain, discomfort. Taking cipro, temporary relief. History of extra renal pelvis. Cure?

I have had uti infections for the past 4 months continually, I have had in the past, but continually lately i have been on cipro, it works and then i have it back in just a few days, i had a cat scanlast week, they say all came back ok, i do have mild diverticulitis , and found out i have extra renal pelvis also..I am so frustrated, I cant seem to get better, i do have anothe appt with my urologist next week, dont know if i can stand the pain and uncomfortableness much longer, any suggestions any help...PLEASE...I am going crazy..
Asked On : Thu, 8 Nov 2012