UTI. Is the infection still there despite antibiotics? Anything I can do?

Hi, I m a 46 year old female with my first UTI ever. Started in December...and I ve fought it since least 15 rounds of antibiotics (since May, all prescribed by urologists) and several cultures...but nothing stops it. While taking the antibiotics, I can function pretty normally, but a few days after I m finished, the uti comes back full force. Also...even while taking the antibiotics, I can, at the least, still feel a tickle or tingle that always tells me the infection is still present. Is there anything else I can do? I m pretty sure by now this infection is a superbug and I feel almost doomed.
Asked On : Wed, 8 Aug 2012